Antique jewelry for the modern world
14k bi-color gold diamond knot ring
A chic bi-color vintage ring from circa the late 1960s to the early 1980s. Made from 14 karat yellow the design forms a knot at center. One side is made from a simple gold loop, the other is set with 19 vintage single cut diamonds for a total of approximately 0.67 carats. Set in white gold, the diamonds pop against the light metal.
The open form allows your skin to show through creating a minimal, modern vibe. With the bi-color gold, it pairs perfectly with any and all rings.
A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style number: R1158
- Vintage, circa late 1960s - early 1980s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 19 vintage single cut diamonds 0.035 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.67
- Height of front of ring 0.67, depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.6 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.8 mm down to 3.4 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 4 and down to a size 10.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.