Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
lion's head diamond, garnet, and 14k gold ring
A chic vintage ring, perfect for a fierce Leo. Done in 14 karat yellow gold, a bold lion’s head sits front and center. Lots of detail is seen throughout the face and mane. The eyes are each a sparkly round brilliant cut diamond weighing each. A deeply colored 2 mm garnet sits in the lion's mouth for a pop of color.
Measuring 0.69" tall, it's a striking ring that symbolizes strength. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3277
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.04 carats
- Garnet 2 mm (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.69", total width 0.78", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22"
- Band width tapers from 6.4 mm down to 2.27 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Marked "GC 14K"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.