Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian emerald, diamond, and 18k gold navette ring
A lovely antique Victorian navette shaped ring featuring old cut stones set in 18 karat rosy-yellow gold ring. A bright emerald is seen at center surrounded by 28 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.75 mm to 2 mm adding a lovely antique sparkle.
The elongated center navette is nicely balanced by the slightly graduated ring shank measuring 0.54" tall. Navette rings are a favorite. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R3409
- Antique, Victorian ring circa 1880s-1900 with emerald set at later date
- 18k rosy-yellow gold
- Emerald- 3 mm round
- 28 rose cut diamonds, ranging in size from 0.75 mm to 2 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.54", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.4 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.5 mm down to 1.4 mm
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.