Antique jewelry for the modern woman
retro diamond, 18k gold, and platinum bombe cocktail ring
A chic and unique vintage ring from the Retro era of jewelry making, circa 1930s-1950s. Large and in charge, it's crafted from beautiful 18 karat rosy-yellow gold. Sitting front and center are seven vintage transitional cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 1.35 carats, prong set in platinum. Four additional sections of diamonds, also done in platinum, are set with 32 single cuts adding approximately 1.5 carats of diamonds.
The bombe cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. This large and powerful ring has a total of approximately 2.85 carats of vintage diamond sparkle that shines bright.
A ring that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" kind-of-look.
- Style number: R2246
- Vintage, Retro circa 1935-1950s
- 18 karat rosy-yellow gold and platinum
- 7 transitional cut round brilliant diamonds, total 1.35 carats (approx.)
- 32 single cut diamonds, total 1.50 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.85 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.87", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.48"
- Band width tapers from 9.1 mm to 7.3 mm
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 7. Due to the nature of the hollow construction of the ring, the addition of ring sizing balls or a bridge on the ring shank would be used to make the ring smaller.
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 7. Due to the nature of the hollow construction of the ring, the addition of ring sizing balls or a bridge on the ring shank would be used to make the ring smaller.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.