Antique jewelry for the modern woman
foil-backed quartz, diamond, platinum, and 14k gold dangle earrings
A beautiful pair of antique earrings with movement and color. Though these earrings came to us as they are today, we believe they were made from married parts. A gorgeous and eye catching foil-backed quartz is seen at the bottom. Made from domed quartz and closed in the back with a sheet of purple foil, they look like a piece of candy. Set at top of the quartz are 3 rose cut diamonds. Moving up the earring are platinum-topped 14k yellow gold bars set with 8 rose cut diamonds. They finish with a long and elegant hook.
The earrings, with their gorgeous design take on the wearers movement. Measuring 1.5" tall, they have a presence.
A colorful piece of antique jewelry to treasure for years to come.
- Style Number: R1828
- Antique parts, circa late 1800s-early 1900s
- Platinum and 14k yellow gold
- Foil backed quartz measured 0.46" round in setting
- Rose cut diamonds- 18 measuring 2 mm each, 4 measuring 1 mm each
- Total height 1.5", width 0.46" at widest, depth 0.3"
- Hooks 1.3"
- Not marked, tested 14k and platinum
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Because of the foil back construction they must avoid water/liquids.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.