Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian large turquoise pavé, silver, and 14k gold dome ring
A large turquoise pavé dome ring filled with bright and beautiful stones. From the Victorian era, circa late 1800s, the silver dome is filled with 91 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1 mm to 3 mm. The stones colors range from green to blue green creating a lovely look.
The piece came to us as pin and we converted it into the super wearable ring it is today. The center portion is set in a 14k yellow gold cup with a matching split band shank. Measuring a substantial 0.89 inches tall and round, it's a great size. We love it worn on its own as a statement piece or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R3388
- Antique, Victorian pin circa late 1800s, band done later
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 91 turquoise cabochons, range from 1 mm to 3 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.89", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.42"
- Band width of split shank tapers from 9.8 mm down to 2.7 mm
- Marked "F&B 14k"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- turquoise cabochons show normal wear consistent with age and use, with a few having minor chipping. As always with soft stones, this piece should avoid fragrances, sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.