Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
round brilliant diamond and 14k white gold ring
A lovely diamond ring made during the mid to late 20th century. It features a vintage cut round brilliant diamond weighing approximately 0.60 carats at center. Set within a four prong setting, its flanked by two baguettes, each 0.02 carats. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to flow through the diamond creating amazing sparkle and shine.
The 14k white gold setting gives the piece an all over, bright feel. This timeless diamond ring would make a fantastic engagement ring and would be the perfect choice for those who love a classic look.
- Style Number: R3217
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k white gold
- Round brilliant cut diamond 0.60 carats, SI2, I color
- 2 baguettes 0.02 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.64 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.20", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.26"
- Band width tapers from 2.1 mm down to 1.4 mm
- Marked "14k"
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.