Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
retro ruby, diamond, and 14k gold buckle ring
Made during the Retro era, circa 1930s-1940s, this vintage ring is a lovely and well made piece. Done in 14k yellow gold the design is flat in construction. The flexible chain links come together and buckle to create a ring. The buckles frame and loop are set with 10 bright red rubies.
The design, plus its stone and metal combination makes this piece quintessentially Retro. Special and uniquley made, it's a gorgeous ring to wear for years to come.
- Style Number: R2467
- Vintage, Retro circa mid 1930s-1940s
- 14k yellow gold and platinum
- 10 round cut rubies, ranging from 1.52 mm to 2.75 mm
- 2 transitional cut round diamonds weighing 0.05 and 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.08 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.70 mm, width of gold band 0.32"/8.2 mm,
- Length when open 2.80"
- Fits a range from size 4.5 to 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.