Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
large retro aquamarine, diamond, 14k gold, and platinum ring
Colorful and bold, this vintage Retro era cocktail ring is a perfect statement piece. Done in a mixture of 14 karat yellow gold and platinum, the piece has a classic Retro look. At the center is a large aquamarine weighing approximately 14.32 carats. The bright and beautiful stone sits in a four-prong setting and with the open back, the light flows through making the ring glow. On either side of the large stone is a 0.10 carat diamond set in platinum which makes the vintage cut stones appear even whiter.
The curled gold work is perfectly in step with the design era and coupled with it's size, it's an impressive piece. Measuring just under an inch tall, it has a big, bold look. A classic cocktail ring like this is a jewelry staple you'll wear for years to come and with its bright stone, it adds a perfect pop of color.
- Style Number: R2477
- Vintage, Retro circa 1940s
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Aquamarine- 14.32 carats, approx. 18.1 x 13 mm
- Diamonds- 1 transitional round and 1 Old European Cut, each about 0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20 carats
- Height 0.97", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.40", width across the front 0.89"
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.