Antique jewelry for the modern world
old mine cut diamond, ruby, and 14k gold navette ring
A show stopping antique navette ring filled to the brim with chunky old cut stones. Made from 14k gold, it centers around an old cut ruby weighing approximately 0.80 carats. Surrounding it are 20 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.06 carats to 0.18 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 2.14 carats. The back of the setting are open allowing light to pour in and make the diamonds sparkle bright.
We believe this Victorian era ring was initially made in 14k rosy-yellow gold and was later plated in 14k white gold by a skilled jeweler. The white metal makes the diamonds pop and appear extra white and bright.
The long navette shape has a presence on the finger measuring 1 inch tall. A true heirloom to love now and for generations to come.
- Style Number: R2443
- Antique: Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 14k rosy-yellow gold, plated in white gold at a later date
- Ruby: 7 mm x 5.6 mm, weighing approximately 0.80 carats
- 20 Old Mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.06 to 0.18 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.14 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.98", width of navette 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24"
- Band width tapers from 3.3 mm down to 2 mm
- Partial hallmark
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.