Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
heavy 18k rose gold wave ring
A chic vintage ring made from 18 karat rose gold. Created in a beautifully sculptural shape, the flowing lines create movement from every angle. The curving line at the center of the ring give the feeling of an ocean wave.
Substantial in size and heft, it has a great feeling when worn. Weighing almost 20 grams, it feels powerful on the finger. Forever a desirable piece, a gold statement ring is as classic as they come. It's the chicest staple in a jewelry wardrobe and looks amazing dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled along with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R4090
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k rose gold
- Height of front face of ring 0.42", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.40", width of entire ring 1.07"
- Band width tapers from 0.42" at front to 0.18" at back
- Marked "mimi so"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot size this ring due to its construction.
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.