Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
heart-shaped amethyst, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A bright love token, this vintage ring centers around a richly colored amethyst. The prong set faceted stone has a deeply saturated purple hue making the heart-shape pop. Both sides see two round brilliant cut diamonds, each weighing 0.04 carats, for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.16 carats in the piece.
Done in 14 karat yellow gold, it's a beautiful ring especially for those who love hearts. The stone sits up with great presence. Set on a flat 5 mm band, it's comfortable on the finger. It's a great piece to wear on its own or paired with your favorite rings.
- Style Number: R4093
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Heart-shaped amethyst, 12 mm x 11.75 mm
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.04 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.16 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.49", width of entire ring 0.78", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.38"
- Band width 5 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.