Antique jewelry for the modern world
green turquoise and 14k gold leaf ring
A bright and beautiful vintage ring done in 14 karat yellow gold. At the center is a round turquoise cabochon in a lovely green hue sitting within a bezel setting. And to the right of the stone is a leaf that frames the construction. The center portion sits on a simple split band, giving it a nice, clean finishing touch.
Turquoise and yellow gold are one of our all time favorite color combos, and with its size and color it's a great find. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R4020
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Turquoise cabochon 13 mm x 13.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.92", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.29", width of entire ring 0.84"
- Band width 2 mm
- Marked "ROW"
- Size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Turquoise has 2 small chips however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.