Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
edwardian sapphire, diamond, and platinum cluster ring
A beautiful cluster ring made during the Edwardian era from period perfect platinum. Sitting at center is a striking old cut oval sapphire in a gorgeous blue hue. Prong set, the sapphire is surrounded by a halo of 10 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.10 carats. The tapered shank sees lovely open work and is set with an additional 8 rose cut diamonds for a total of a little over 1 carat of diamonds.
From circa 1910, this antique ring is in gorgeous condition. The center sapphire makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Style Number: R2513
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1910
- Sapphire, 2.66 carat oval cut, 7.3 x 5.8 mm (approx.), natural and heated
- Diamonds range in color from I-J-K and clarity from VS2-SI2
- 10 Old Mine cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats (approx.)
- 8 rose-cut diamonds ranging from 0.8 mm to 1.6 mm each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1 carat
- Height of front face of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30"
- Cluster measures 14.3 L x 12.7 W mm
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. 4 small chips on diamonds expected with age.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing later if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.