Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
double oval 14k bi-color gold and diamond ring
A chic bi-color vintage ring from the mid 20th century. Made from 14 karat yellow the design forms two ovals at center. One side is made from a simple yellow gold loop, the other is set with 19 vintage single cut diamonds for a total of approximately 0.67 carats. Set in white gold, the diamonds pop against the light metal.
The open form allows your skin to show through creating a minimal, modern vibe. With the bi-color gold, it pairs perfectly with any and all rings. A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down.
- Style Number: R3560
- Vintage, circa mid-20th century
- 14 karat yellow and white gold
- 19 vintage single cut round diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.67 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.82", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.41"
- Band width tapers 2 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Minor scratches on gold due to wear and can be polished upon request.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.