Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond letter "a" and 14k gold ring
A fun vintage ring perfect for an "A". This wide tapered band is made from warm 14 karat yellow gold. Soldered on the front is the capital "A" in script font. Made in 14k white gold, it's set with 17 full cut diamonds for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.33 carats. The diamonds pop against the light metal.
Measuring 0.86 inches tall, it has a bold look. A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R3288
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 17 round full cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 to 0.02 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.33 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.86", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16", width of entire ring 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 17.3 mm down to 8.1 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.