Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco old european cut diamond and platinum rectangular ring
An incredible diamond ring made during the Art Deco era, circa late 1930s. Completely covered in old cut diamonds, the sparkle is unbelievable. At center is a bright and beautiful Old European Cut diamond, bezel set, and weighing 1.17 carats. Surrounding the center stone are twenty-four Old European and Old Mine Cut diamonds, adding 2.90 carats of gorgeous diamond sparkle.
Made in strong platinum, the white metal makes the 4.07 carats of antique and vintage cut diamonds appear extra bright. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to pour through and make the diamonds sparkle even brighter.
At 0.80 inches tall, it looks incredible on the wearer. Super comfortable, the curved design feels like its formed to the finger. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement ring.
- Style number: R1287
- Art Deco, circa late 1930s
- Center Old European Cut diamond 1.17 carats, G-H in color, SI1 in clarity (per EGL certificate)
- 24 Old European Cut diamond and Old Mine Cut diamond accent stones, I-J in color, VS2-I1 in clarity and total 2.90 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 4.07 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.80", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23"
- Band width tapers from 1.8 mm to 1.5 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.