Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian garnet and pearl cluster 14k gold ring
A gorgeous antique ring that's sure to stop you in your tracks. This 14 karat gold ring centers around a richly colored garnet that's substantial in size and feel. Surrounding it are eighteen creamy pearls creating a cluster formation giving the overall look a great contrast. Rich in style, color, and texture, this is a regal ring that you're sure to love for generations to come.
We believe the piece started it's life as a Victorian brooch, but was made into a ring long ago. The 14k gold split shank band is a great companion to the center. It looks amazing on the hand with its big, bold shape and size.
- Style Number: R1597
- Victorian brooch, circa mid-late 1800s, later converted to a ring
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Garnet, 15 mm x 9.5 mm
- 18 pearls ranging in size from 4.2 mm to 4.8 mm
- Height of front face of ring 1.17", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.35", length across face of ring 0.95"
- Band width of double shank tapers from 8.8 mm to 4.7 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Solder marks visible on the back of the ring, a few small dents on back of the ring, and minor wear can be seen on some pearls.
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.