Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian coral, pearl, and 9k gold cluster ring
Constructed from warm 9 karat yellow gold, this Victorian ring has lovely color and design. At center is a creamy pearl measuring 5.7 mm round. Surrounding it are ten coral cabochons measuring approximately 3 mm round each. The color combination together is lovely and delicate.
The open band gives the ring a great feel. It looks great on the finger worn on its own or paired with other favorites.
We believe the Victorian center cluster was added to the open gold band soon after it was made, possibly early in the 20th century.
- Style Number: R1577
- Center is Victorian, circa 1880s-1900. Band added at a later date.
- 9k yellow gold
- 1 pearl center, 5.7 mm (approx.)
- 10 coral cabochons, each 3 mm (approx.)
- Height 0.55" at center, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30", width of entire ring 0.77"
- Band width 0.26" around
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.