Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian pearl, diamond, and 10k rose gold navette ring
A lovely antique navette ring from the Victorian era. Made from 10 karat rose gold, at center are five Old Mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 carats to 0.04 carats for a total diamond weight approximately 0.12 carats. Surrounding the vertically set stones are sixteen creamy seed pearls.
Measuring 0.66" tall, navette rings are a favorite. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R3122
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1890s
- 10k rose gold
- 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging from 0.01 carats to 0.04 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.12 carats
- 16 seed pearls ranging from 1.5 mm to 1.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.66", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.13", width at widest point on navette 0.26"
- Band width tapers from 2.7 mm to 1.8 mm
- Makers mark on the interior
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Under 10x magnification pearls show wear, however, it is not noticeable with the naked eye.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.