Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine diamond, pearl, and 14k gold cluster earrings
A stunning pair of antique dangle earrings made during the Victorian era. The classic cluster design is set with 8 old mine cut diamonds, each ranging from 0.06 to 0.13 carats, and finishes with a 0.10 carat diamond prong set on each hook. The 1.68 total carats of diamonds surround a 5 mm creamy white pearl.
The warm 14 karat yellow gold set with the antique cut diamonds and creamy pearls give the whole piece a warm, glowing quality. They make the perfect, versatile earring to wear day or night.
Easy-to-wear, they measure just under an inch in length. They sway with the wears movement and sparkle when light hits them.
- Style Number: R2486
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1900
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Pearls 4.8 and 5 mm each
- 18 Old Mine Cut diamonds, ranging from 0.06-0.13 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.68 carats
- Total height 0.90", width at widest 0.45", depth of cluster 0.30"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Two diamonds have very small chips.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.