Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 14k gold cluster ring
Created at the turn of the 20th century, this 14 karat yellow gold cluster ring shines bright with antique diamond sparkle. At the center is a 0.20 carat Old Mine Cut diamond surrounded by a beautiful halo of 8 surrounding diamonds that range in size from 0.07 to 0.10 carats. The 0.91 carats of diamonds are set in platinum giving the ring a lovely bi-color look.
Cluster rings are a great option for those looking for all-over diamond designs with lots of bling. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a lovely engagement ring or right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R3285
- Antique, Victorian circa 1900
- Platinum and 14k yellow gold
- Center Old Mine Cut diamond, 0.20 carats with 8 surrounding diamonds that range in size from 0.07-0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.91 carats
- Diamond cluster measures 0.42" round, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.32"
- Band width tapers from 2.4-1.7 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One of the surrounding diamonds appears to have been replaced at a later date with a vintage full cut diamond. Under 10x magnification with a loupe, diamonds show some signs of wear with 2 diamonds chipped on the girdle and some abrasion. Center diamond shows a black inclusion under the table with a loupe. Diamond color ranges from H-I-J and SI1- SI2 in clarity.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.