Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond, enamel, 12k gold, and silver cluster ring
A lovely ring from the Victorian era, circa mid to late 1800s. Made in 12 karat yellow gold, it centers around a cluster of seven old mine cut diamonds. Ranging in size from 0.07 to 0.10 carats, the diamonds are set in silver, a common practice of the era. Surrounded by cobalt blue enamel, the piece has a great color combination.
Set on a 12 karat yellow gold band, the shank is open showing the wears skin. The enamel shows slight repairs, but with its advanced age, it's in very good condition.
Measuring 0.44" tall, it's a great size and scale. A beautiful ring with its color, design, and construction, we love it worn on its own or paired with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R2514
- Antique-Victorian, circa mid to late 1800s
- 12k yellow gold and silver
- 7 old mine cut diamonds ranging from 0.07 to 0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.44", width of entire ring 0.73", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.4 mm
- Band width tapers from 11.1 mm at front to 4 mm at back
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Enamel shows signs of previous repair.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.