Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
toi et moi ruby, diamond, and platinum ring
A stunning ring from the 1930s-1950s, filled with sparkle and color. Meeting at the center and set askew are a gorgeous natural ruby and Old European cut diamond. The cushion-cut ruby weighs 1.44 carats, and the chunky old cut diamond weighs 1.15 carats. Working out from the center are four baguettes on top and bottom, giving the ring a chic geometric design.
This incredible ring has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.61 carats. Done in platinum, the backs are open, allowing light to pour through, making the diamonds sparkle and the ruby pop with color.
It would make a lovely engagement ring, but its unique look and style make it perfect for any occasion. A true heirloom piece.
- Style Number: R3555
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1950s
- Old European Cut diamond weighing 1.15 carats
- 8 diamond baguettes ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.07 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.61 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.27",
- Band width 2.2 mm at back
- Marked "PLAT" with partial marks
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You can send the ring back to us for resizing later if you want to keep the option of making a return available. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.