Antique jewelry for the modern world
ribbed 14k gold dome ring
A chic vintage ring made during the mid-to-late 20th century. Constructed from rich 14 karat yellow gold, the center dome is ribbed from east-to-west. Roped detailing comes up from the band and frames the front dome.
Substantial in look and size, it measures 0.53 inches and has a wonderful heft. A forever a desirable piece, a classic gold ring like this is as chic they come. It's a forever jewelry staple and looks amazing dressed up or down. We love it worn alone for or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R3272
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Height of front face of ring 0.53", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.40", width of entire ring 0.88"
- Band width tapers from 3mm down to 2 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.