Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
retro citrine, ruby, diamond, and 14k gold cocktail ring
Bright and bold, this vintage cocktail ring from the Retro era is a gorgeous piece. Done in warm 14 karat yellow gold, the ring has an allover glow. At the center is an extra-large emerald-cut citrine weighing approximately 55 carats. The hand-cut stone sits in a four-prong setting made for the piece. On either side are four ruby cabochons that look like juicy pomegranate seeds. Moving down the band are six vintage single cut diamonds set in 14k white gold, giving a sparkle filled finishing touch.
At 1.25 inches in height, it has a substantial look and feel, and the ruby pop gives it a unique twist. A classic cocktail ring like this is a jewelry staple you'll wear forever.
- Style Number: R4087
- Vintage- Retro era, circa 1930s-1950s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Large emerald cut citrine, 55.51 carats (approx.)
- 8 cabochon rubies, approximately 3.6 mm round each.
- 12 single cut diamonds, 0.03 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.36 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.25", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.58", width of entire ring 0.95"
- Band width tapers from 10.7 mm down to 4.3 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- one very small chip on citrine not visible to naked eye. Normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You can send a ring back to us for resizing later if you want to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.