Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
large aquamarine, diamond, and 18k gold ring
A gorgeous vintage ring made during the late 20th century, with the perfect pop of color. It centers around 10.61 carat emerald cut aquamarine in the most beautiful blue hue. Surrounding it in the classic ballerina style are 28 diamonds, a mixture of round brilliant and baguette cuts, ranging from 0.05 to 0.09 carats each, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 1.84 carats. The diamonds settings and variety of dimensions give the ring visual movement.
All done in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has a gorgeous, bright feel. Measuring 0.92 inches at center, it has a big, bold look. A gorgeous piece that makes an impact.
- Style Number: R2510
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Aquamarine- approx. 10.61 carats (15.3 x 12.5 mm)
- 12 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.06 carats
- 16 baguettes ranging in size from 0.05-0.09 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.84 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.92", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.44", width across center 0.86"
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked with partial "18K"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing later if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.