Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
jose hess diamond and 18k gold sculptural ring
A chic vintage ring that will stop you in your tracks. Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, a sculptural design frames a bright and beautiful round brilliant cut diamond. The 0.25 carat stone is artfully set between two bar prongs putting the diamond in full view. The bar prongs, which work their way through the tall shank of the ring, each finish with a 0.01 carat diamond adding a subtle sparkle to the side view.
Made by the German born Jose Hess, it's masterfully done. Known for his sculptural designs, this incredible piece feels like a true work of art. Sitting off the finger with great presence, it's well made and feels amazing on the finger.
Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces. It would make an incredible unconventional engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece.
- Style Number: R4094
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 round brilliant cut diamonds- 2 weighing 0.01 carats, center weighing 0.25 (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.27 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.26", width of entire ring 0.82", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.42"
- Band width tapers from 6.8 mm down to 3.5 mm
- Marked "JOSE HESS 18K 107762"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One of the small diamonds on the side of the ring is chipped.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.