Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english diamond and 9k gold heart-shaped signet ring
A sweet vintage ring made from 9k yellow gold. Centering the piece is a heart seen with a hand engraved flower. Set with a small rose cut diamond and accented with white gold, it has a beautiful and delicate feel.
The ring feels amazing on and sits close to the finger. Not too small and not too big, it is the perfect size for everyday wear. It's comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style Number: R3537
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 9 karat yellow gold
- 1 rose cut diamond, 1 mm approx.
- Height of front face of ring 0.30", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1 mm
- Band width tapers from 5-2 mm
- English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.