Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
early victorian pearl, paste, and 14k gold cluster ring
A lovely antique cluster ring from the early to mid Victorian era. Made in 14 karat yellow gold, a ruby red antique paste stone sits at center. Surrounding the vibrant bezel set stone are 10 small natural seed pearls giving the piece a bright center cluster. Working down the band is deep floral engraving complete with leaf detailing.
The age of the ring shows in the best way with its rich patina. A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today giving it everlasting appeal. A universally flattering style, it looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
With the age of the ring, almost 200 years old, it should be worn with extra care.
- Style Number: R2491
- Antique- Early Victorian, circa mid 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 10 pearls ranging in size from 2 mm to 2.5 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.43", width of cluster 0.39", total width 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width tapers from 4 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Partial hallmarks
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Two pearls have very small chips expected in a piece this age. Because of the closed back construction, the piece should avoid liquids, soaps, lotions, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.