Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise, pearl, and 18k gold starburst locket
Sentimental and striking, this Victorian starburst locket is an antique treasure. Made circa late 1800s, the warm 18 karat yellow gold piece is large in scale. The center sees a large starburst set with a creamy pearl at center and ten turquoise cabochons set within the 8-pointed star. The patina rich yellow gold with the creamy pearl and colorful turquoise stones create a striking combination.
Measuring 1.89 inches tall, it's a bold size and shape. Victorian lockets like this are getting increasingly rare, so this colorful piece is a special find. It opens to hold 2 large photos. With its generous heft, it feels amazing on the wearer.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R5044
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 18k yellow gold
- 10 turquoise cabochons, oval and round, ranging in size from 4 mm x 3 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Pearl 5 mm round
- Height with bale 1.89", without bale 1.66", width 1.20", depth 0.38"
- Holds 2 photos 1.23" x 0.93"
- Marked "18K"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Two turquoise cabochons have a chip and the gold has lots of patina.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.