Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pearl, diamond, and 16k gold open back locket
Beautifully detailed, this Victorian locket from the late 1800s is an antique treasure. Large in scale, the 16 karat yellow gold piece sees a chunky antique cushion cut diamond at center weighing approximately 0.27 carats. Raised detailing moves out from the center, finishing with 36 pearls around the exterior and a rim of 18 gold balls. A corresponding tapered bale is seen at top giving the piece a lovely finishing touch.
Measuring 1.57 inches tall, it's a bold size and shape. The back reveals a beveled glass photo area that accommodates an image 0.87" round.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2436
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 16 yellow gold
- 26 pearls measuring approximately 2 to 2.7 mm each
- 1 antique cushion cut diamond weighing approximately 0.27 carats, J-L in color, SI in clarity
- Height with bale 1.57", without bale 1.38", width 1.36", depth 9.37 mm
- Holds 1 photo 0.87" round
- Marked "16CT" with triangle symbol
- Great antique condition- minor wear and scratching consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.