Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond crescent moon and 14k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket from the Victorian era created in 14 karat rosy-yellow gold. At center is a crescent moon and 5-pointed star set with 8 rose cut diamonds.
The locket shows its age in the best possible way with rich patina making the details pop. Hanging diagonally, it's striking when worn.
Measuring 1.55" inches tall, it's a great shape and size. Wear it alone or stacked with your favorite pieces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k rose gold chain.
- Style Number: R4063
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1880s-1900
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- 8 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.4 mm to 1.7 mm each
- Height with bale 1.55", without bale 1.40", width 1.09", depth 4.84 mm
- Holds 2 photos approx. 19 x 16 mm and 18 x 15 mm
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. A few small dents are consistent with age and use on the back of the locket; however, we feel this does not detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.