Antique jewelry for the modern world
old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 18k gold swirl necklace
A lovely pendant from the turn of the century filled with antique diamonds. Made in platinum and 18 karat yellow gold, the swirl design is an open construction set with 25 Old Mine Cut diamonds. The center diamond weighs approximately 0.33 carats with the surrounding 24 diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.10 carats, giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 1.41 carats. The settings are open and airy allowing tons of light to filter through making the diamonds sparkle.
The combination of the metals puts it perfectly in step with the era it was made.
Measuring 1.38 inches tall with its bale, it's a fantastic size and shape. It hangs on an 18 inch 14k white gold chain. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
Originally found as a combination brooch/pendant, we removed the pin to make the piece more wearable and comfortable.
- Style Number: R2370
- Antique, circa 1900-1910
- 18k yellow gold and platinum pendant
- 25 Old Mine Cut diamonds- center 0.33 carats, surrounding diamonds range from 0.02 to 0.10 carats each approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.41 carats
- Height with bale 1.38", w/o bale 1.12", width 1.14", 0.24" depth
- Hangs on a new F&B 14k white gold 18-inch chain
- Great antique condition- consistent with age and wear
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.