Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond and 14k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket from the late Victorian era. This chic piece is done in 14k gold and round in shape. The simple and smooth front see a center Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.03 carats. The back is hand engraved with an ornate swirling monogram.
A sweet love token, it opens to accommodate two photos, each 0.79" round. A great size measuring 1.24" with bale, it looks lovely worn on its own or layered with your favorite necklaces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R3032
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 Old Mine Cut Diamond weighing approximately 0.03 carats
- Height with bale 1.24", height w/o bale 1.12", width 0.95", 3.85 mm deep
- Holds 2 photos 0.79" wide
- Marked "14K"
- Very good antique condition- front shows a couple very small dents consistent with age and wear, however we do not feel they detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.