Antique jewelry for the modern world
old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 14k gold stud earrings
We love a diamond stud, and these turn of the century earrings are a great find to wear everyday. Set with Old Mine Cut diamond, each weighing approximately 0.19 carats, they sparkle bright. Set in an open platinum buttercup basket setting, the white metal makes the diamonds pop. The 14 karat yellow gold screw backs give them a great mixed metal feel and are perfect for extra secure wearing.
Totaling 0.38 carats in diamond weight, they make the perfect, everyday piece to transition from day to night no matter the outfit. Diamond stud earrings are a timeless piece in every jewelry collection. We come back to ours year after year.
- Style Number: R2308
- Antique, early 1900s
- Platinum setting, 14k yellow gold screwback posts
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.19 carats, I-J in color and SI in clarity (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.38 carats
- Length with post 0.54" and without post 0.17", height of the earring head 0.18"
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Screwback posts can easily be altered into another style post if so desired. Please contact us for further info.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.