Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine cut diamond and 18k gold ring
From the late 1800s, this Victorian five-stone band features beautiful old mine cut diamonds set in a row. The five antique cut chunky stones range in size from 0.05 to 0.09 carats each for a total of approximately 0.35 carats.
Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina that complements its age. The interior of the band see partial hand engraved monograms and "NOV. 19".
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2464
- Antique, late Victorian, circa 1890s
- 18k yellow gold
- 5 old mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.05-0.09 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.35 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.19", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.9 mm, width of entire ring 0.79"
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm down to 1.8 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed. This ring includes its original hand engraving inside the band, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.