Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
russian synthetic ruby cameo, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A unique Russian made ring from the 1930s-1950s. Done in 14k yellow gold, the piece centers around a beautifully colored, large synthetic ruby. The carving features a woman's bust with her hair pulled back and gentle facial features. The octagonal shaped stone is bezel set with millegrain. Surrounding it are 22 old single cut diamonds, set in white gold, ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.04 carats each giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.77 carats.
Measuring 0.68 inches tall at center, it's a beautiful and substantial size. The saturated color of the ruby is eye-catching and pops on the hand. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R4019
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1950s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Synthetic ruby cameo, 10.8 mm x 12.9 mm
- 22 old single cut diamonds ranging from 0.03 to 0.04 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.77 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.68", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", width across cameo section 0.61"
- Band width tapers from 2.3 mm down to 1.7 mm
- Russian hallmarks
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can not resize this ring due to its construction and design
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.