Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and platinum ring with baguette and single cut accents
A beautiful diamond solitaire ring made during the early to mid 20th century with a gorgeous center stone and unique design elements. It features a vintage Round Brilliant cut diamond weighing 0.87 carats set within four platinum prongs making the diamond appear even whiter than its H color. Completing the setting are 14 accent diamonds, 8 single round cuts and 6 baguettes giving the ring a total diamond weight approximately 1.51 carats. The sides have curved shapes creating a dynamic style. The backs of the settings are all open allowing the light to flow through the diamonds creating amazing sparkle and shine.
The platinum setting gives the ring a gorgeous, bright feel. This timeless diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring.
- Style Number: R2415
- Vintage, circa late 1930s-1950s
- Round brilliant cut diamond, 0.87 carats H in color SI2 in clarity (per EGL cert included with purchase)
- 14 accent diamonds total 0.64 carats: 8 single cut rounds, each 0.03 carats and 6 baguettes that range from 0.05- 0.09 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.51 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.24", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm down to 1.6 mm
- Marked "PLAT."
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.