Antique jewelry for the modern world
old european cut diamond, silver, and platinum five-stone ring
From the early 20th century, this vintage five-stone diamond band features beautiful Old European cut diamonds set in a row. The top of the band is done in sterling silver and set with five Old European cut diamonds that graduate in size totaling approximately 0.90 carats. The backs are open allowing light to pour through the prong set diamonds while the gallery of the settings have decorate work adding a lovely detailing. All set on a platinum band, the white metals make the diamonds appear white and bright.
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2421
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- Platinum and sterling silver
- 5 Old European cut diamonds weighing 0.16, 0.21, 0.21, 0.17, 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.18", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.15", width of diamonds across 0.66"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm down to 1.3 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.