Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art nouveau pearl, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A stunning antique ring made during the Art Nouveau era. Done in warm 14 karat yellow gold, a luminous pearl sits at center. The natural freshwater pearl measures 7.79 x 7.63 mm and is accompanied by a GIA certificate. The pinkish white pearl looks lovely set in yellow gold and is accented by two antique single cut diamonds.
The detailing on the band has beautiful naturalistic elements in step with the era. Art Nouveau was a brief but important period of design at the end of the 19th century, circa 1895-1905. Characteristic for its depiction of natural elements, particularly flora and fauna, it often has a soft look and feel.
This antique ring is in gorgeous condition. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
As always with soft stone pieces, wear with a little extra care and check out our Jewelry Care page for cleaning and storing tips.
- Style Number: R2460
- Antique, Art Nouveau circa 1900s
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 Pearl- natural, freshwater with GIA certificate
- Pearl partially drilled, 7.79 x 7.63 mm
- 2 Diamonds- antique single cut diamonds, each 1.3 mm (approx.)
- Total diamond weight is approximately 0.02 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.30", depth of ring as it sits off finger 9.4 mm, width of entire ring 0.73"
- Band width tapers from 4 down to 2 mm
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.