Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco double diamond and platinum navette ring
A spectacular ring from the Art Deco era filled with vintage diamond sparkle. Made circa late 1920s-1930s, it's a spectacular piece. At center are two Old European cut diamonds weighing 2.17 carats for the pair and set vertically within a classic navette shape. G-H in color, they're bright and eye catching. Set around the two center stones are four single cuts with four more on each side of the band for an additional 0.22 carats of vintage diamonds.
Made in strong platinum, the white metal makes the 2.39 carats of vintage cut diamonds appear extra bright. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to pour through and make these substantial diamonds shine bright.
Measuring 0.76 inches in length, the elongated navette shape of the ring takes up great real estate on your finger. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning statement ring that looks amazing on any finger.
- Style number: R12900
- Art Deco, circa late 1920s-1930s
- 2 transitional round brilliant cut diamonds, 2.17 carats, G-H in color, SI1-SI2 in clarity (per EGL certificate)
- 12 single cut diamonds, H-I in color, SI-I in clarity total, 0.22 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.39 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18", width navette shape 0.38"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1.6 mm
- Size 5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 3
- Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 3 and down to a size 10.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.