Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco amethyst, diamond, and platinum cluster ring
A bright Art Deco ring made circa 1920s-1930s. Crafted in platinum, a richly colored amethyst sits at center. Prong set, it measures 10 mm x 7.8 mm and is a great size in the most lovely purple hue. Surrounding the center stone is a halo of 13 antique cut diamonds, a mixture of Old Mine and Old European cuts, ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.12 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.89 carats. Color and sparkle really come together and make the ring pop.
It looks amazing when worn and with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R2377
- Vintage- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- Amethyst measures 10 mm x 7.8 mm
- Diamonds- mixture of 13 Old Mine and Old European cuts weighing 0.05 to 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.89 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.69", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.2", width of entire center 0.52"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm down to 1.35 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Back of band shows minor pitting consistent with age.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 1-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note: rings that have been resized are non-returnable as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box below and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.