Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise, pearl, and 9k gold drop earrings
A lovely pair of antique earrings from late Victorian era. Each earring features three seed pearls and three turquoise cabochons all bezel set in a row. Made from 9 karat yellow gold, the stone combination looks great paired with warmth of the gold.
Measuring 1.10 inches in height, the elegant shape is set stationary with the earring hooks.
- Style Number: R3213
- Antique- Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 9k yellow gold
- Turquoise- 6 cabochons about 2 mm -2.3 mm each
- Seed pearls- 6 pearls 3 mm each
- Length 1.10", width at widest 0.14", depth 13 mm
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Turquoise and pearls show some minor wear using magnification; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.