Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco ruby, diamond, and platinum golf charm
A beautifully done Art Deco charm made circa 1930s. Done in the form of a golf bag with five clubs, each is accented with two diamonds. The bag itself is set with 14 one and two point vintage full cut diamonds. Three square rubies are set at top and bottom with a diamond shaped ruby at center. The total diamond weight of 0.28 carats pops beautifully with the red of the rubies.
Made during the Art Deco era, the craftsmanship is amazing. Measuring 1.09 inches tall with its bale, it's a special charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R4074
- Vintage- Art Deco, circa 1930s
- Rubies- 6 square cut 1.28 mm each, 1 diamond cut 4.46 mm X 2.23 mm
- 24 vintage full cut diamonds weighing 0.01 to 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.28 carats
- Height with bale 1.09", height w/o bale 0.96", width 0.40", depth 2.31 mm
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.