Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco diamond, emerald, sapphire, and 14k gold golf charm
A lovely Art Deco charm made circa 1940s. The fun piece is done in the form of a golf bag with two clubs and a single diamond golf ball. The ball at top is bezel set with a 0.03 carat diamond. The rounded bag sees 12 diamonds and is framed by 4 square cut emeralds and sapphires. The total diamond weight of 0.21 carats sparkles brightly.
From the late Art Deco era, it's a well made, whimsical piece with great details. Measuring 0.85 inches tall with its bale, it's a special charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R4073
- Vintage- Art Deco, circa early 1940s
- 14k white gold
- 4 square cut emeralds, 1.5 mm each
- 4 square cut sapphires, 1.5 mm each
- 13 vintage full cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.015-0.03 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.21 carats
- Height with bale 0.85", height w/o bale 0.72", width 0.35", depth 4.19 mm
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.