Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old cut diamond, silver, and 14k gold bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the Victorian era, circa 1860s-1890s. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, the front of the bangle sees over a carat of old cut diamonds. Set in silver-topped gold, 44 rose cuts, 5 old mine cuts weighing a total of 0.58 carats, and 14 old Swiss cuts weighing a total of 0.44 carats cover the ornate work. The total diamond weight for the bracelet is 1.02 carats, plus the 44 rose cuts, giving it fantastic sparkle.
The setting backs are open, allowing light to travel through, making the diamonds sparkle and glow. The silver topped 14k yellow gold is perfect for the era and gives the piece a bi-color gold look we love. It finishes with a safety chain for extra secure wearing.
This gorgeous bracelet will surely be a treasured family heirloom to wear for years to come.
- Style Number: R2445
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 14k gold and silver
- 44 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 2.3mm
- 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.07 to 0.19 carats
- 14 old Swiss cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.05 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.02 carats
- Height 0.39", depth 0.33", tapers from 10.5 mm in front to 5 mm
- Inner circumference of bracelet 6.75"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.