Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian old cut diamond, platinum, and 18k gold link bracelet
A beautiful antique bracelet from the Edwardian era circa early 1900s. Made from platinum-topped 18k yellow gold it consists of seven ellipse links and seven square links. With a total of 133 diamonds throughout the piece, each of the seven square links has a 0.10 carat Old European Cut diamond. An additional 126 rose cut diamonds are set throughout the long and open links.
The links form to your wrist and give the piece tons of movement and sparkle when worn. A gorgeous antique piece, wear it on its own or stacked with your favorites.
- Style Number: R2434
- Antique, early Edwardian circa 1900s
- Platinum topped 18k yellow gold
- 133 diamonds total- 7 Old European Cut diamonds each 0.10 carats and 126 rose cut diamonds each 1.5 mm in diameter (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.70 carats plus rose cut diamonds
- Total length 6.75", diameter around wrist 6.5",
- Link height 0.25", link depth 0.13"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.