Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
citrine and 14k rose gold bypass bracelet
A lovely vintage bracelet made from 14k rose gold. Two large citrines meet in the center of the piece. Roped detailing is seen around the bezels of the sunshine filled stones which measure 17 mm x 13 mm each. Set on a flexible bracelet, the two stones open around the wrist.
It looks great worn alone or with your favorite pieces. A lovely piece that looks and feels amazing on.
- Style Number: R3331
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 14k rose gold
- 2 citrines- 17 mm x 13 mm each
- Height at front 1.02", total width 2.60, depth 0.18"
- Inner wrist diameter 6 3/4"
- Great vintage condition- very minor denting on interior consistent with age and wear
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.