Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian rose cut diamond, 14k gold, and silver floral ring
Filled with sparkling rose cut diamonds, this Victorian era ring is a gorgeous piece. The naturalistic design creates an antique three petal flower. Set throughout are 24 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.28 to 6.61 mm.
We believe floret was made during the mid Victorian era and set in the custom 14k yellow gold cup and band at a later date. The band is engraved with a leaf pattern continuing the design through the piece.
This antique diamond ring is a future heirloom for generations to come. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R2481
- Antique- Victorian, circa mid 1800s
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 24 rose cut diamonds ranging from 1.28 mm to 6.61 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.63", width of ring 0.74", depth of ring as it sits off finger 8.55 mm
- Band width tapers from 4.18 mm down to 2.97 mm
- Size 4.5. Fox & Bond cannot size this ring due to its construction.
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Due to the closed construction this piece should avoid water, liquids, lotions, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.